Senior Research Fellow/Associate Professor/Professor in Cancer Nursing
About the Opportunity
This Cancer Nursing position is a joint appointment between QUT and Metro South Hospital and Health Services, Brisbane, Australia. It offers an exciting opportunity for leadership in research, industry collaboration, strategic relationships with end users, and leading a multidisciplinary team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the research efforts of QUT Nursing and Cancer Services at Metro South Hospital and Health Service to advance the contribution of nurses to better health outcomes and promote the translation of research into policy and practice.
- Provide leadership in cancer nursing, and strengthen partnerships between the University, Health Service and other industry and community partners
- Provide guidance and assistance to academic and health service staff in developing their capacity for teaching and research
- Make a significant contribution to teaching and learning and provide leadership in curriculum development in an area of expertise.
The successful candidate may be appointed at Senior Research Fellow (Academic Level C), Associate Professor (Level D), or Professor (Level E), depending on skills and experience.
Benefits & Culture
QUT attracts people who enjoy the challenges of the real world and it’s a place where you can make a difference every day. QUT benefits for this role include:
- An annual remuneration range of $133,282 to $206,729 pa (inclusive of salary and benefits)
- Reduced working year scheme
- Parental leave
- Study support and professional development
- Salary packaging
For further information about the position contact Professor Patsy Yates, Head, School of Nursing, on +61 7 3138 3835; for further information about working at QUT contact the Amy Brutton, Senior Human Resources Advisor on +64 7 3138 4167. Applications close 21 December 2017. Please review the position description for further information about the role and instructions on ‘How to Apply’.