Associate Director, Services and Support
- Play a significant role as part of the Alumni and Advancement Office leadership team
- Full time, Continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $114,163 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
The Alumni and Advancement Office (AAO) is an outwardly facing unit of the University and engagement with stakeholders is a major element of most activities undertaken. The office undertakes major gift fundraising, alumni engagement and giving, donor stewardship and bequests.
About the role
The Associate Director, Services and Support oversees the development, implementation and management of the systems and processes to support the delivery of the Alumni and Advancement Office’s strategic priorities and objectives. This position will provide administrative leadership to support the long term sustainability and success of the University’s fundraising and alumni relations initiatives.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Significant experience and expertise in managing human and material resources, or postgraduate qualifications and experience.
- The ability to take responsibility for the achievement of objectives and programs affecting a significant organisational area
- Demonstrated high level of theoretical and applied knowledge in fundraising, customer relationship management, accountancy or database systems management
- Proven record of managing and controlling substantial budget/resources/funding and an understanding of financial management procedures
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 10th December 2017
Position Enquiries: Stephen May, TEL: 9479 5015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Justin Bolton Senior Recruitment Business Partner on 9479 1073. To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for jon no (553111) under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.