Human Resources Service Center Representative
5 days left
- Full Time
Tracking Code 9135/K1617
A member of a team of highly skilled HR staff focused on providing timely, accurate and responsive services to faculty and staff on matters of onboarding, benefits enrollment and administration, time-keeping, leaves, employment verification, unemployment, SAP transactions (transfers, changes of schedule, pay changes, etc.), employee records, HR forms and general HR policy information. Utilizes case and knowledge management systems to ensure integrity of data and optimal customer service.
- Provides timely, accurate, and responsive services to faculty and staff.
- Responsible for HR Operational processes including on boarding, benefits enrollment and administration, time-keeping, leaves, employment verification, unemployment, SAP transactions (transfers, changes of schedule, pay changes, etc.), employee records, HR forms and general HR policy information.
- Utilizes case and knowledge management systems to ensure integrity of data and optimal customer service.
- Adheres to Service Level Agreements.
- Resolves cases with a high level of customer-focus. Coordinates the resolution of cases that require escalation or involvement from other administrative professionals.
- Responsible for the staff/faculty on-boarding and off-boarding processes, to include issuance of BU IDs, I-9 processing, establishment of usernames and Kerberos passwords, and new employee orientation.
- Responsible for the enrollment and administration of all employee benefit and leave programs, including retirement, health & welfare, sick and vacation, disability, AD&D, tuition remission benefits, etc.
- Ensures that all inquiries and concerns are resolved quickly, equitably and courteously by the HR Service Center team.
- Conducts weekly and monthly audits of benefit payroll deductions
- Responsible for the maintenance of HR records and compliance with HR record-keeping regulations and best practice.
- Responsible for the administration of all leave administration, in partnership with HR Client Services, Occupational Health, the EEO office, Worker’s Compensation and other University offices.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant state and federal regulations.
- Manages other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Travel between the Charles River and Medical Center campuses may be required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two years of experience required preferably in a Human Resources environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular