Campus Administration Assistant
- Continuing, Full Time
- Engagement and Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Townsville
- Total Remuneration $61,874 to $68,943 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $52,439 to $58,430 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division/School:
The Engagement & Campuses Division aims to build and promote partnerships and facilitate connections with a wide range of organisations and communities at a local, national and international level. Our goal is to empower staff, community, business and industry to interact and build partnerships that will provide mutually beneficial outcomes for a stronger region.
Your New Role:
- Acting as first point of contact for students and visitors (switchboard, counter and email) to the campus and redirect queries to relevant area. Provide general University information as appropriate.
- In collaboration with other campus administrative staff, supporting financial processes associated with accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, purchasing and cashiering ensuring that all processes are undertaken in accordance with auditing and financial requirements and guidelines.
- Supporting the dissemination of student and campus activities through various channels such as newsletters, social media, and staff internet page.
You Will Be:
- Being a high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Striving to exceed customer expectations and maximise customer satisfaction.
You Will Have:
- Proficient computing knowledge in the use of business support software including word processing, spread sheeting, internet and email. (mandatory)
- Completion of an associate diploma qualification with at least two years subsequent relevant work experience or a certificate level qualification with post-certificate relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.(desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32209
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Friday, 8th December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply