Professor in Chemical Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
- Fixed Term, Full Time (5 Year Contract)
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Gladstone
- Total Remuneration $206,780 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $175,247 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Relocation entitlements may apply
CQUniversity’s School of Engineering and Technology is experiencing strong growth in student numbers, courses, and accolades and we are looking for someone to share our focus, bringing engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities.
Your New Role:
A fantastic opportunity exists to develop a new major for the existing engineering course. As a member of the course academic team, you will be leading and participating in the delivery of foundation and profession-focused units across multiple campuses.
Your New Location:
The Gladstone Region is located in Central Queensland, approximately 550 kilometres north of Brisbane and is a gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef. Gladstone is home to some of the most picturesque dive and snorkeling sites in the world. Make your move to sunny Central Queensland where you have the opportunity to Island hop anytime you like, with short ferry rides to Heron, Lady Musgrave, Curtis Island and more making Gladstone a truly a great place to live, work, play and invest.
You Will Be:
- A high involvement-leader who influences others by creating a participative and empowered environment.
- Taking risks and seeking promotion of bold ventures in order to take advantage of unique business opportunities.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following mandatory requirements;
- Doctoral qualifications (PhD) and recognised significant experience in chemical engineering. A position at this level will normally require accreditation and standing (usually evidenced by an extensive research publication record).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues within higher education and evidence of well-developed industry, research and/or government networks.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32207
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 14th December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description and a two page summary of how you best meet the requirements in the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.