Digital Lead in Social Media
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- $101K-$113K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
The Digital Team is responsible for developing, testing, and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences through multiple digital channels like web, mobile, VR, multimedia and social. The Digital Lead: Social Media Platforms is responsible for supporting the development of a social media strategy, and coordinating the execution of the University’s social media programs and activities, working collaboratively across the Global Profile & Reputation Unit.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex information clearly and succinctly.
- Proven success developing and managing social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and measuring and evaluating effectives of activities.
- A relevant tertiary qualification with extensive relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Friday 24 November