Future Students Coordinator, NE Asia and Mekong
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $82K-$87K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Future Students Coordinator: NE Asia and Mekong assists in the execution of strategies and initiatives aimed at attracting and converting international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant foreign language capabilities are highly desirable. At a minimum, there must be strong understanding of the region’s cultural landscape and the various digital channels and interaction points.
- Prior experience successfully dealing with a variety of stakeholders from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and demonstrated experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and international student recruitment experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Monday 27 November