7 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of Enterprise has the responsibility of "Delivering from Research Excellence" and "Knowledge Exchange for Social Progress on Economic Prosperity" as part of the University’s 2025 Strategy. School.
About the role
- $101K-$113K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term, 12 months
Reporting to the Director Operations and working with Divisional Senior Executives, the Transition Coordinator role is to ensure the smooth implementation of all Strategy 2025 initiatives, in particular those with significant change implications in the short to medium term such as Operational Excellence, Knowledge Exchange and Entrepreneurship. The role will have nil direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- High level interpersonal, leadership, and negotiations skills including ability to interact effectively with a wide client base as well as experience in presenting to senior leadership.
- Strong project management experience including the ability to plan, implement and co-ordinate complex projects in line with objectives and budget, and report on outcomes.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Business, Administration) with subsequent relevant professional or management experience (or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience).
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 26 November