Education Support Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The St Vincent’s Clinical School is a leading medical, surgical and research institution which has been at the forefront of innovation in areas such as heart, lung and bone marrow transplantation and which has earned international recognition in the field of medical research and development of new therapies for the treatment of many diseases, including cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, asthma and diabetes. Located within the grounds of the St Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst, the location comprises of St Vincent’s Public and Private Hospitals, Sacred Heart Hospice, the Garvan Institute of Medical Research, and the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute.
This position is located at St Vincent's Hospital, Darlinghurst.
About the role
- $82,417 - $87,919 plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Continuing Position
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The School currently has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team as an Education Support Officer. In this role, you will be required to coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of learning, teaching and assessment programs within the School. The successful applicant will work closely with Academic Program Authorities and Course Convenors to support the effective design and development of programs and courses, instructional strategies and learning activities, assessment and feedback methods, and the creation of engaging and supportive learning environments.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience leading the research, development, delivery and evaluation of educational programs and projects;
- Demonstrated success in managing a high volume, process-driven administrative environment with variable work flows; and
- A relevant degree and experience or equivalent competency gained through another combination of education, training and experience.
You are required to systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Melinda Gamulin, School Manager
T: (61 2) 8382 2290
Applications close: 27 November 2017