HR Administrator in Engineering
- Kensington location
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and exceptional Human Resources Administrator to join us and be responsible for providing high quality support and customer service in a broad range of HR functions.
About the role
- A$64K - A$68K per year (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full Time fixed term appointment for 12 months
As part of the University’s Human Resources team, you will play a pivotal role by providing exceptional generalist HR administrative support to our clients in the Faculty of Engineering.
This role will suit a reliable and enthusiastic administrator who has a high level of attention to detail and is comfortable working in a process driven environment with variable workflow patterns and to fixed deadlines.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a relevant diploma in Human Resources or have previous HR administration experience;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to people of varying backgrounds and levels of seniority; and
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who are truly passionate about their Faculty and the people who work there. You can expect UNSW to provide you with a supportive team environment, employee benefits and career opportunities.
Please systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description when applying for this role.
HR Manager, Engineering
Closing Date: 26 November 2017