- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education) (DVCE) is a large portfolio covering the academic and non-academic student experience. A key role of the Division is to ensure that UNSW is the destination of choice for students with the highest potential and that the learning and teaching environment provides an unparalleled student experience.
About the role
- $117K-$124K plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 12 month fixed term
The role of Project Manager is responsible for providing efficient and effective support to the Director Student Hub and the Operational Excellence Portfolio Lead. The incumbent will use their strong subject matter expertise on Student Support and Services (SSS) activities to manage high level activities within the program, research and prepare relevant reports, engage and advise stakeholders and provide key support to ensure that the goals and initiatives of the program are achieved. The SME/Project Manager is crucial for creating and maintaining focus and momentum and for enabling effective change and realisation of projected benefits of the SSS program.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Project coordination skills to bring together project documentation, plans and objectives while engaging with key stakeholders to secure support for projects
- Strong subject matter expertise and experience supporting a large program or project
- Tertiary degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline; or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of relevant education, training and/or experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 19 November