Study Abroad Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $70K-$79K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Study Abroad Advisor is responsible for providing effective admission, acceptance, and enrollment processes and ongoing student support services to UNSW non-award Global Education programs. The role assists with the promotion, administration and growth of the program and acts as the main contact for external stakeholders when dealing with admissions..
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and ability to use databases to capture and maintain stakeholder information (e.g. CRM).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and international student recruitment experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Tuesday 21 November