Senior Data Librarian
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- $90K-$97K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
UNSW Library is seeking a highly engaged and motivated person with experience in a scholarly communication or data management environment to join its Library Repository Services team. As Senior Data Librarian you will be responsible for leading digital library projects for managing research publications and data. Your skills in documenting business needs are augmented by a sound understanding of current technologies and standards for curating research material. As a highly capable communicator you are able to liaise confidently with academic and administrative staff across the University.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate with research, administrative and technical stakeholders
- Experience in planning and implementing information or data management services
- A sound understanding of information and data management principles and practices
- Expertise with current technologies and standards for scholarly communication
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Maude Frances, Associate Director, Library Repository Services
T: (61 2) 9385 3653
Applications close: 26 November 2017