Team Leader, Alumni Relations
- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Salary: $88,171 - $95,444 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE) is at the forefront of innovation in education, working with partners in schools, early childhood settings, communities, government and beyond, constantly seeking new and improved ways to support Australia's education system.
The Team Leader, Alumni Relations reports to the Executive Director MGSE, and is responsible for the delivery of a program of activities that supports the Graduate School’s strategic plan, with a focus on improving the engagement of MGSE alumni. This position is a key enabler of a broader effort to better connect MGSE alumni to our activities in Learning & Teaching, in Research and in Engagement.
The successful incumbent will be experienced in alumni relations and will have a demonstrated appreciation and understanding of the role alumni can play in enhancing MGSE outcomes and activities. They will demonstrate experience and capacity to lead a small team, manage volunteers and manage projects to budget and deadline.
Please see the position description for further information and an outline of selection criteria.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 26 Nov 2017
Position Description and Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria