Lean Facilitation Officer
- Fixed Term (until 02.11.18), Full Time
- People and Culture Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $75,189 to $80,979 pa
Do you have an eye for continuous improvement and a passion for identifying efficiencies in workplace processes? Join the PAC family today to participate in the quest to making CQUniversity a more streamlined, efficient organisation!
Your New Division:
The People and Culture Directorate is multifaceted and provides a diverse range of human resource, industrial relations, salaries, superannuation, training and support services for staff. Our Lean workshops focus on providing staff and teams with the tools and techniques that can be used in the workplace to reduce waste and increase the value for our customers. Our framework is based on the Lean principles of respect for people and developing a culture of continuous improvement, linking closely to our strategic goals and organisational values.
Your New Role:
- Contributing to the identification of Lean activities and training opportunities through regular consultation with relevant managers.
- Assisting with the design, development and facilitation of Lean activities and training, including producing training and reference materials.
- Keeping abreast of contemporary lean activities, initiatives and trends including attendance at meetings and workshops.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated and driven individual who enjoys collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve successful business outcomes.
- A creative, innovative thinker who thinks laterally and gains job satisfaction from identifying new ways to improve efficiency and productivity in the workplace.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of (or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of) Lean principles, methodology and tools.
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise; or broad knowledge in administrative fields or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops and specialised training to a broad audience, and develop business process documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to consult, liaise and present professionally at all levels.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32163
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 20th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply