Senior Education Developer, Cloud First Projects
3 days left
- Full Time
SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 12 months
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus or Melbourne City Centre
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Educational Developer will work collaboratively with Academics, other design teams and divisional staff in the design and development of stimulating and innovative learning experiences in a variety of pedagogically focused learning modules within Cloud First projects.
This will include:
- Lead and support the design and development of student centred digital learning experiences and activities for the Cloud First Degrees.
- Contribute to the conceptualisation and application of a range of best practice online learning models to create a coherent student experience and to ensure best practice web content standards are met.
- Provide leadership and expert advice on digital learning design and future pedagogies to enhance practice and outcomes for the Cloud First learning experience.
- Provide design expertise and support to Academics and Deakin Learning Futures participating in the Cloud First Degrees.
- Relevant postgraduate degree in Education, Information Technology, Interactive Media or related field with subsequent relevant experience in tertiary education.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering interactive learning experiences for online learning modules.
- Extensive experience with learning management systems and associated educational technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of learning design principles/theory, practices and technologies relating to flexible and online teaching and learning in a blended learning environment.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Marcus O'Donnell, Tel: +61 3 9246 8532
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 21 November 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.