- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Education Support Office is responsible for managing and supporting the strategy, leadership and governance of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and learning across the Faculty. This includes facilitating education support efforts for the Faculty, operationalizing the Faculty’s learning and teaching strategy, ensuring Faculty compliance and providing high-level advice and information to staff within the Faculty.
About the role
- Level 8 AU$101K- AU$113K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full Time (35 hours per week)
The Educational Developer is responsible for managing and contributing to strategies and services to assure and improve faculty capacity and individual capability in relation to the design, development, delivery and evaluation of learning, teaching and assessment.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- A relevant qualification, and extensive work experience in an academic learning and teaching environment, or an equivalent level of knowledge, skills and experience gained through a combination of qualifications and work experience
- Demonstrated experience in supporting academic staff in the design, development and constructive alignment of courses with related degree programs
- Demonstrated experience in planning, developing, delivering and reviewing professional development programs, activities and services to build institutional capacity and individual capability for quality digitally enabled learning and teaching
Internal secondments are welcome and encouraged to apply.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Associate Professor Cath Ellis
T: (61 2) 9385 7818
Applications close: 11:59pm Sunday 26th November 2017