Future Students Marketing Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of External Relations, led by the Vice-President (Division of External Relations), is responsible for the following areas of activity:
- Global Partnerships
- Global Profile & Reputation
- Future Student Recruitment
- Service Excellence (across these functions)
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $70K-$79K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The Future Students Marketing Assistant (Events) assists in the planning of critical prospective student events like Open Day, Info Day and various Faculty activities, information evenings and workshops.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated success designing and implementing large scale events
- Ability to build, manage and sustain relationships with key stakeholders (internal clients, suppliers, students and Faculties).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Cherie Farr, Future Students Events Coordinator
T: (61 2) 9385 8667
Applications close: Friday, 24 November 2017