Manager in Operations and Administration
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of the DVC (Academic) is a large portfolio covering a wide range of activities supporting the student experience, the needs of academic staff and international operations. Within the DVC(A), the PVC(E) Portfolio provides leadership in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives in learning and teaching through the enhancement of approaches to curriculum design and delivery, the effective use of online technologies, the design and management of effective learning environments for students and the development and renewal of academic policies and quality assurance processes. The Portfolio works collaboratively with the faculties, schools and divisions to implement the 2025 Strategic Plan and drive enhancements to the student experience, educational and career outcomes.
About the role
- $101K – 113K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Continuing role
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
As a member of the Operations and Administration team within the PVC(E) Portfolio, the Manager, Operations and Administration is responsible for the effective and efficient management and coordination of all administrative systems and processes related to the day-to-day operations of the Unit. The role also provides high level support and advice to the Unit Manager on the operational development of the unit.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Significant experience in a senior administrative and/or office management role preferably in higher education together with demonstrated experience in the support of academic and/or professional development programs.
- Demonstrated financial and budget management skills and strong experience in supporting budget development, tracking and financial reporting.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Business Administration or relevant field or an equivalent level of knowledge and experience gained through a combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Unit Manager, Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education)
T: (61 2) 9385 8359
Applications close: 26 November 2017