Senior Creative Designer
2 days left
- Full Time
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
UNSW Canberra is looking for an experienced creative designer to join its Creative Media Unit (CMU).
CMU is responsible for the creation and implementation of communications and marketing materials for UNSW Canberra at the Australian Defence Force Academy. This includes:
- Web Services
- Multimedia Services
- Design, Print and Copy Services
- Communications and Media
About the role
- Level 6 $82,417 - $87,919 - Level 7 $90,399 - $97,836 plus (17% superannuation)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Senior Creative Designer will lead the development and delivery of creative design in support of UNSW’s 2025 strategy. This role uses creative and innovative design across multiple channels to service UNSW Canberra and ADFA staff and students
About the successful applicant
- Demonstrated skills in supervising and fostering a team to achieve high quality customer service.
- Demonstrated proficiency, and advanced knowledge, of creative design applications (including, but not limited to; the Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite and Acrobat.
- A relevant degree, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kylie Simmonds, Communications & Media Manager
T: (61 2) 6268 8511
Applications close: 26 November 2017