- Fixed Term (until 30.04.18), Full Time
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $59,951 to $63,327 pa
Your New Directorate:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Admissions and Advice Centre. The Centre has four streams, being Admissions, Student Advice, Student Success and Course Advice. The team works across our national footprint to deliver and provide advice and support to students during their learning journey.
Your New Role:
- Creating satisfactory outcomes for your call centre customers by continually improving your resolution-handling skills and your knowledge of University systems and processes.
- Answering phone, electronic and face-to-face requests from all CQUniversity customers, identifying problems over a range of areas, and resolving general queries within the agreed service target time frames.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who is always striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- A people person who excels in situations involving different cultures/languages and responding well to the ambiguity of unfamiliar approaches.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Knowledge of Call Centre techniques paired with excellent customer services skills and an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and administrative experience with a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning to achieve goals.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32201
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 23 November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.