Teacher in Business Management
- Fixed Term (until 14th December 2018), Part Time (0.5FTE)
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Mackay City, Rockhampton City or Gladstone City
- Total Salary (part-time range) $32,089 to $41,226 pa,
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any University in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. Our focus is on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. By providing positive graduate outcomes, and offerings designed in collaboration with industry and business, we ensure students receive up-to-date, real-world skills.
Your New Role:
In this role as a Teacher – Business Studies, you will be responsible for developing and delivering quality learning services to a wide range of students through outcome focused vocational education and training programs. The successful applicant will work effectively as a team member, with demonstrated capacity for leadership and self-management and an ability to accept, promote and manage change.
You Will Be:
- Using well developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (essential).
- Knowledge of the education and training sector and the ability to positively respond to new
- directions and demands of the training market (essential).
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered (essential).
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Business
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32200
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 26th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply