Student Experience Assistant
UQ SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
The Faculty of Business, Economics & Law is one of six faculties within The University of Queensland. It incorporates the UQ Business School, the School of Economics and the T.C. Beirne School of Law.
The Faculty has a large population of domestic and international students within UQ. Students are enrolled in a myriad of single and dual undergraduate programs – either within the Faculty or across any of the other faculties – and many more postgraduate suites of programs.
Programs are offered at the St Lucia campus as well as offshore and in association with international education providers. The Faculty also offers a range of quality Executive Education and Professional Development programs.
The Student Experience Assistant is the first point of contact at the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and the UQ Business School for students, University staff and members of the community. The primary purpose of the position is to provide quality professional customer service when advising current and potential students on the Faculty’s programs and student enrollment related matters. The role also provides administrative support to the Student Experience/Administration Teams.
- Applicants should have broad knowledge of the University’s policies and procedures, particularly in relation to student matters or an ability to rapidly acquire such knowledge;
- Knowledge of the key sections of the University and their functions in order to guide students and staff to the best source of information and assistance, or the ability to rapidly gain such knowledge;
- Well-developed skills in the use of computer packages for word-processing, data storage and retrieval, e-mail, spreadsheets, World Wide Web and other administrative activities;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including a professional telephone manner;
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible team environment;
The University of Queensland values diversity and inclusion. Applications are particularly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. For further information please contact our Australian Indigenous Employment Coordinator at: email@example.com
Applications are also encouraged from women.
This role is a full-time position; however flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 4. The remuneration package will be in the range $59,291.58- $63,305.88 p.a., plus employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% (total package will be in the range $69,532.63, - $74,067.88 p.a.).
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: Cover letter, Resume and Selection Criteria responses.
For information on completing the application process click here.