Research Associate/Assistant in Centre for Workplace Excellence
About the role
In this role, you will provide research support to members of the Centre for Workplace Excellence (CWeX), including assisting in research and in the preparation of written outputs such as manuscripts for submission to highly regarded academic journals, conference papers and seminars, research proposals and funding submissions to various funding bodies, and other outputs. You will also provide support and advice to academic staff in research methods along with engaging the community and industry. This position reports to the Head of School, School of Management, through the Director of the CWeX.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you must hold a higher degree in management/business, psychology, or the social sciences. You will have demonstrated experience with research design, data management, and data analysis along with experience using SPSS. You will have excellent writing and editing skills with an ability to manage time and other resources across multiple projects and competing deadlines. If you possess these skills and have experience with data collection methods, apply now!
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions. In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities. We offer a competitive remuneration package and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Amruta Das, Recruitment Consultant on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com.
Applications close: 9:00 am Friday 1 December 2017
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Job Applications: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your CV/resume
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
Academic Promotions and PEP: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have all the information for your online application:
- Please refer to the guidelines for further requirements and information
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Business & Management Research Assistants / Officers jobs in City West Campus
- Fixed Term Psychology Research Assistants / Officers jobs in City West Campus
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in City West Campus
- Fixed Term Business & Economics Research Assistants / Officers jobs in City West Campus