Complaints Management Co-ordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Complaints Management and Support is a dynamic new unit within UNSW Conduct and Integrity to co-ordinate complaints management at the university and provide high level administration and project support.
About your new role
- $82K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time time (35 hours per week)
You will be taking on one of two new roles responsible for co-ordinating feedback and complaints management at the university. This involves working with relevant staff across the university to ensure that complaints received at the university are recorded and managed on schedule. You will also provide high level administration and project support within UNSW Conduct and Integrity. This includes drafting letters, documents and/or reports on statistical data, maintaining the Office’s website, or organising workshops for university staff.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will be:
- Highly organised, have great attention to detail and can maintain confidentiality
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in providing customer service and/or in handling complaints
- Enjoy building and maintaining client relationships
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, download and review the positions description. You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Contact for further information
Yim Chan, Manager, Complaints Management and Support
T: (61 2) 9385 3126
Applications close: 12.00 a.m 22 November 2017