Administrator in E-Learning Support
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
AGSM (The Australian Graduate School of Management) is a part of UNSW Business School in Sydney that offers global top tier general management, executive and leadership development programs. AGSM’s long standing MBA, MBA (Executive), MBT, MBAX degrees and executive education programs are delivered across Australia, in Hong Kong and online. AGSM’s personally transforming MBA and EMBA programs are consistently ranked in the top 100 globally.
About the role
- $70,395 - $79,655 (Level 5)
- Continuing, Full-Time
This position will work within the AGSM Education Development Unit providing eLearning support services to both the Faculty and internal teams. In addition to actively administrating courses on Moodle, you will assist our Student Success teams in obtaining resolutions for student eLearning matters.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in eLearning support activities, in particular Moodle LMS administration
- Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail for administrative tasks
- Effective communication and time management skills
- A desire to expand your eLearning skillset within a highly regarded Education Development team
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Jonathan Jones – Head of Education Development
T: (61 2) 9931 9301
Applications close: 26th November 2017