- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Medicine is a national leader in learning, teaching and research, with close affiliations to a number of Australia’s finest hospitals, research institutes and health care organisations. With a strong presence at UNSW Kensington campus, the faculty has staff and students in teaching hospitals in Sydney as well as regional and rural areas of NSW including Albury/Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
About the role
- $103,047 - $121,478 pro-rata per annum plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term until 23 November 2018
- Part-time (10.5 hours per week)
The Medicine Education and Student Office seeks applicants for the positions of part-time facilitators for scenario group sessions in Phase 1 of the Medicine program within UNSW Medicine. These small group sessions are designed to help students integrate the teaching they receive in other classes.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating small group teaching sessions with evidence of quality or innovative teaching for small groups;
- Demonstrated ability to teach, develop and mark curriculum for undergraduate Medical students;
- Have a tertiary qualification in Medicine, Medical Science or equivalent.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Dr Peter Harris
T: (61 2) 9385 1926
Prof Gary Velan
T: (61 2) 9385 1278/9385 8640
Applications close: 1 December 2017