SALARY RANGE: $66,348 to $74,415 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The International Officer will work on a range of tasks related to the Faculty’s international student recruitment, partnerships programs, student exchange and international mobility.
This will include:
- Execute tasks and provide support for international student recruitment, and partnerships activities for the Faculty and Schools.
- Provide support for student mobility activities, including international and domestic study tours and international work-integrated-learning opportunities.
- Assist the team to engage with stakeholders from the Faculty, Schools and central university divisions, in order to achieve the objectives and scope of the role.
- In coordination with the Marketing and Communications Team, provide support with reviewing the Faculty’s international student recruitment materials and collateral.
- A tertiary degree with subsequent relevant experience; or a combination of experience in marketing, international, development and partnership programs, preferably within a tertiary institution.
- Experience in student recruitment for international markets, development and partnership programs.
- Experience in liaison with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, often from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, time-management, coordination and communication skills, with the ability to gain the co-operation and assistance of others in meeting task objectives.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Bri Gunn, Tel: +61 3 9246 8989, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 21 November 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.