Assistant Manager Graduations and Prizes
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Student Administration is a central unit, part of the DVC Academic portfolio and responsible for the management of enrolment through to graduation.
Student Administration plays a key role in ensuring that students journey seamlessly through the milestone events of their UNSW student experience and is responsible for delivering quality expert advice to both students and staff, ensuring that policies and procedures are easy to understand, applied consistently, with fairness and compassion.
About the role
- $82,417 - $97,838 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Graduations & Prizes Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting to lead and support all aspects of the management of UNSW graduation ceremonies. This role will work in partnership with colleagues at all levels in the University and wider community to ensure the successful delivery of graduation ceremonies which enhance the image of UNSW.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to think creatively and strategically
- Enjoy delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated successful event management
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Liz Francis, Manager Graduations & Prizes
T: (61 2) 9385 1079
Applications close: 24 November 2017