Customer Service Team Leader, Corporate Services
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Estate Management (EM) provides a range of services and advice to all Faculties and Divisions on all campuses (excluding Canberra). It does this by providing campus planning, infrastructure planning, development, construction, refurbishment, maintenance and environmental management. EM also provides a wide range of logistic and associated services to ensure a safe and secure campus environment.
About the role
- $101K - $113K per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for the effective delivery of customer service for Estate Management. The role provides expert advice and coaching in the delivery of customer focused services across the department. 2IC to the Manager, Corporate Services, the role lead a small team of customer service professionals supporting all EM staff, visitors, customers and stakeholders. The role requires the development of strong relationships with EM Senior Leaderships team, senior managers, key members of EM service delivery teams and other members of the Corporate Services team.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent competency, with relevant experience and track record in managing customer service teams.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices with proven experience in developing, and implementing policies, procedures, processes and system improvements.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Outstanding cross-functional stakeholder management skills.
- Highly developed organisational skills and proven ability to establish priorities, manage tasks and meet competing deadlines
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and databases
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams and to motivate staff to achieve strategic and operational objectives, and to maintain excellent customer service Proven initiative, analytical and critical problem solving skills.
Please apply on-line by submitting a short cover letter, your resume, and addressing the Selection Criteria. Applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Manager, Corporate Services
Applications close: Monday, 20 November 2017