- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Student Hub is responsible for managing information, enquiry, support and development services to students through Student Central, Student Development, Student Development International and Careers and Employment.
About the role
- A $82K – $87K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Executive Assistant supports the Director, Student Hub and ensures all administrative matters are prioritised and handled efficiently and effectively by providing an effective link between the Director and all key internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for monitoring and following up to ensure that the work within the Student Hub unit is completed within the agreed timeframe. Being responsible for the management of specific projects/initiatives, you will also provide office management support for the Director’s office, including purchasing, asset management, and HR administration.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role, you will ideally:
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills, interpersonal and communication skills, a strong service ethic and well developed customer service skills;
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure with sensitive and confidential matters. Also, an ability to identify, analyse and solve administrative problems to provide accurate and appropriate outcomes; and
- Have a degree and/or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience. Experience supporting a senior member of staff would be highly regarded.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Robert Jones, Deputy Director, Student Hub
T: (61 2) 9385 8476
Applications close: Midnight, Wednesday 15 November 2017