Manager, Fees Enrolment and Service
- Lead a high performing team
- Ongoing appointment
- Salary: Level 8 $94,637 - $103,646 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
Student Experience is a newly created area to focus on delivering student experience and engagement that provides the greatest value for students, and ensuring consistency of experience across the organisation. This team is responsible for improving student satisfaction, advocacy, and retention and employment rates, and building value for each student segment that are integrated across the enterprise and deliver on the brand promise.
About the opportunity
As the appointee you will provide key strategic planning and operational advice to the area, assisting the Senior Manager, Student Services in the development of strategic and operational plans and responding to complex and diverse enquiries using expertise and judgement to independently analyse and solve problems. You will direct the Fees, Enrolments and Service Team and the casual pool and develop and promote a customer service focus across student services related activities. You will work across teams to develop and foster a seamless customer experience. You will have a significant role in developing and influencing policies, procedures and processes to ensure the efficient functioning of the area. In support of the Senior Manager, you will assist in implementing, managing and reviewing departmental projects.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Management experience within the Higher Education sector, with ability to contribute to long term planning and strategic direction.
- Capability within a customer centred work environment.
- Ability to plan and implement complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and consultation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or equivalent competency and experience.
Full details of the position’s responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description
You will have a strong focus on delivering an exceptional student experience and customer service with highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
Closing date: 19 November 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.