About the job
The Placement Officer will be responsible for undertaking academic service activities associated with student placements in early childhood settings. This position will also provide administrative support to the School’s academic staff responsible for the development and delivery of academic courses.
Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills, demonstrated administration skills in a team based service environment, and a strong focus on delivering quality customer service. Experience in supporting professional student placements will be highly regarded.
Benefits on offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%, and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Miranda McDonald, Senior Recruitment Consultant on (08) 8302 1777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 9:00 am Friday 17 November 2017
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Job Applications: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your CV/resume
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
Academic Promotions and PEP: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have all the information for your online application:
- Please refer to the guidelines for further requirements and information
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps