Campus Administration Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Engagement and Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $76,740 to $86,326 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $65,038 to $73,162 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Engagement & Campuses Division aims to build and promote partnerships and facilitate connections with a wide range of organisations and communities at a local, national and international level. Our goal is to empower staff, community, business and industry to interact and build partnerships that will provide mutually beneficial outcomes for a stronger region.
Your New Role:
- Providing effective administrative support to the Associate Vice-Chancellor (Western Australia)
- Assisting with the development, drafting and preparation of documents, reports, submissions and proposals in consultation with the Associate Vice-Chancellor.
- Monitoring expenditure against budget allocation, preparing standard financial related reports as requested by senior management and performing the role of petty cash custodian.
- Effectively contributing and providing support to engagement activities, marketing activities and academic related events (e.g. school visits, careers markets, open days, workshops/seminars, industry events and residential schools).
You Will Be:
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Working on tasks requiring great attention to detail.
- Working within carefully documented policies, procedures and other rules for doing business.
You Will Have:
- Proficient in the operation of computers with a detailed knowledge of business support software including word processing, spread sheeting, database systems, email and large web based corporate information systems. (essential)
- Knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire knowledge about CQUniversity policies, procedures, programs and requirements. (essential)
- A relevant degree without subsequent relevant work experience; or an associate diploma and at least two years subsequent relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32195
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 20th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.