Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics
Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships focused in Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics
Job number: ACAD102970
Division/School: Academic Faculties
Contract type: Fixed term contract staff
Working pattern: Full time
Salary: £36,613 - £47,722
Closing date for applications: 14-Jan-2018
Opportunities for future research leaders. We are offering up to six two-year fellowships focused in Humanities, Arts and Social Science (ref: ACAD102969) and nine four-year fellowships focused in STEMM (ref: ACAD102970).
The University of Bristol is embarking on bold plans and we’re looking for researchers who share our ambition.
Our Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships scheme offers an exciting opportunity for exceptional early-career researchers to advance their research careers, and support our strategic priorities which include but are not limited to our seven Specialist Research Institutes.
These institutes are addressing the grand challenges facing our world today including the health of populations, cardiovascular research, poverty, migration and mobility, advanced composite materials, quantum information science and biodesign. You will find further information about these and our other strategic priorities on our website:(www.bristol.ac.uk/vc-fellows/about/).
REF 2014 ranked Bristol among the UK’s top research universities and we are committed to developing our research staff. As a Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow, you will have access to our cutting-edge facilities and become part of our outstanding academic community receiving a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and start-up funding.
- Expert supervision and mentoring.
- Personal and career development support.
- Support to increase the impact of your research.
- The opportunity to lead and direct your own research programme.
If you are interested in joining the next generation of research leaders, we want to hear from you.
Informal enquiries can be made to email@example.com.
The closing date for all applications is 11:59pm on 14th January 2018.
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
More searches like this
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Fixed Term Social Sciences Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)