Copyright, Licenses & Research Officer
Salary - £28,098 - £32,548 per annum
Full time, permanent opportunity
York St John University is looking to appoint an experienced individual to the post of Copyright, Licences and Research Officer. Working within Information Learning Services (ILS), you will be responsible for compliance in regard to copyright and licensing within ILS, ensuring consistency and meeting legal requirements. You will play a key role in gathering and entering relevant information, ensuring accuracy of data returns. You will also provide reports on research data and assist with the development of research management.
- hold a graduate or postgraduate qualification in Library and Information Management/Studies
- have demonstrable experience of copyright and associated legal responsibilities in an academic environment
- have knowledge and experience of licensing and associated legal responsibilities
- have an ability to gather statistics, evaluate and manipulate data and report on findings
- have a good understanding of the current research landscape within the HE sector
Please note that CVs will not be accepted in place of the application form.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Closing date - 19 November 2017 at midnight
Provisional interview date - 28 November 2017