Records Management Coordinator
GOVERNANCE AND LEGAL DIVISION
- Permanent/continuing, part-time appointment
As the custodians of Records Management at the University of Wollongong (UOW), the Records Management Unit (RMU) manages records management compliance and promotes best practice. This requires consistent collaboration with stakeholders across the University will therefore be a key component of the role.
RMU is one of four units within the Governance and Legal Division next to the Governance Unit, the Legal Services Unit and the Complaints Management Centre.
This position is initially responsible for finalising the implementation UOW’s Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) and subsequently for supporting and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Develops and drives strategies to improve records management across the University, predominantly from a system functionality point of view;
- Coordinates and runs records management related projects that require analysis, mapping and improvement initiatives;
- Manages continuous improvement projects of the EDRMS as well as its integration with other UOW business systems;
- Provides guidance on records management compliance, predominantly from a system functionality point of view.
You must address the selection criteria for this role as part of the online application process. The criteria are based on the position description. You will be able to save your application at any time and submit it at a later date if required. You will only be able to do this before the closing date of the position.
For further information please contact Markus Meier-Lindner, Senior Manager via email at email@example.com
this position is being re-advertised, if you have previously applied for this position, you do not need to submit another application.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Wollongong
Employee Status: Permanent/Continuing
Closing Date: 20/11/2017, 8:59:00 PM
Salary Details: Level 6/7: Pro rata $75,054 - $93,171 + 17% Superannuation
Reference Number: 171026
HR Contact: Hayley Donoghue
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org