Brand and Communications Manager, Australian Graduate School of Management
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) is the part of UNSW Business School that offers global top tier general management, executive and leadership development programs, and bespoke corporate learning programs
About the role
- $101K-$113K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The role of the AGSM Brand and Communications Manager is to develop and execute an integrated marketing communications strategy to build the profile of the Australian Graduate School of Management brand as the premier graduate school of management in Australia, a leader in the region and a peer in good standing with graduate schools of management globally. The scope of responsibilities includes developing a comprehensive integrated strategy to reposition the AGSM brand spanning paid digital and above-the-line advertising, external relations, sponsorships, and native content development.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated high level project management skills including the ability to work to tight and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Relevant experience (5 – 8 years) in marketing, brand, communications or a similar role
- Relevant tertiary degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Alison Brown, Head of Brand and Communications, AGSM@UNSW Business School
Applications close: Wednesday 15 November 2017