The objective of UNSW’s 2025 Strategy is to become Australia’s global university. Our ambition for the next decade is to propel UNSW into the world’s top 50 universities. We believe that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, education and thought leadership, can make a difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
The 2025 Strategy commits UNSW to work with government, industry and the community to translate research advances into social progress and economic prosperity. UNSW aspires to be increasingly known for its focus on innovation, the scale and extent of interactions involving staff, students and alumni with industry, business, government and with our community partners.
To achieve our ambitions we plan to ensure that our organisational support functions operate efficiently across the University. As we realign our organisation and systems to an optimised shared service environment, a wide range of inspiring, challenging and exciting opportunities have been created to support our plans for the future.
Art & Design
- Administrative Assistant (Level 4) - starting from $64,538 +17% super
Art & Social Sciences
- Administrative Assistant, Schools, FASS (Level 4) x3 Full time and x3 Part time roles– starting from $64,538 +17% super
- Administrative Assistant, Shared Support, FASS (Level 4) – starting from $64,538 +17% super
- Work Integrated Learning Assistant (Level 4) - starting from $64,538 +17% super
- Administrative Assistant (CLE), Law (Level 4) – starting from $64,538 +17% super
- Administrative Assistant, Prince of Wales Clinic, Medicine (Level 4) $64,538 +17% super
- Administrative Assistant, South Western Sydney Clinical School, Medicine (Level 4) $64,538 +17% super
- Administrative Assistant, St George & Sutherland Clinical School, Medicine (Level 4) $64,538 +17% super
- HDR Assistant, Medicine (Level 4) – starting from $64,538 +17% super
Note: It is important to include the below in your cover letter for your application to be considered:
- If you are applying for more than one role, please detail the roles you would like to apply for in order of preference.
- Systematically address each selection criteria listed in the position description of the role(s) for which you are applying for.
Equal opportunity statement
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.