Closing Date: 19 November 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB139,000 to RMB 197,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
Procurement Manager supports the activities of the Procurement Centre in purchasing and distributing raw materials, equipment, machinery and supplies for the University through strategic sourcing and selecting vendors, computerized record keeping in the administrative system and contract generation for all selected vendors.
- Bachelor degree of business, engineering is preferred;
- Have good writing skill for proposal preparing and paper work;
- Project management experience;
- Good skill and fundamental knowledge support research works and problem-solving.
- More than 3 years of working experience in business-related area.
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Problem solving skills;
- Team work spirit;
- Ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Attention to details;
- Can-do attitude;
- Master degree in relevant disciplines;
- In depth knowledge and experience in project management;
- Working experience in other relevant areas;
- Experience of working as coordinator for multi-culture organizations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of diversified areas in business, finance, politics, economics, etc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Help on the sourcing team building in supplier sourcing, selection and qualification;
- Monitor the performance of the existing vendors to ensure the delivery, quality of the service;
- Proactively reviews for University procurements and sets up bidding to defend the University interest;
- Support and implement procurement policies and procedures to reflect best practices;
- Implement purchasing strategy according to university direction;
- Implement price negotiation, cost reduction and new vendors development activities;
- Suppliers compliance on special qualification and other environment requirement;
- Analyse market conditions and implement supply chain strategies to assure supply and cost;
- Support department head to develop procurement policies, procedures, implementation of Procurement Strategy 2020;
- Contribute on equipment data centre sharing and maintenance of engineering faculty equipment, to work on the system setting in laboratory(if needed);
- Support the university equipment purchase and equipment supplier data centre setting, focusing on engineering, IT and electronic equipment;
- Support other team in Procurement Centre when necessary;
- Help on the transform project implement in procurement office on system of Oracle(if needed);
- Participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may be required by line manager.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com