The Social and Economic Survey Research Inistitute
Qatar University Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
The Social and Economic Survey Research Institute (SESRI), with a research and an educational mission, has been established at Qatar University to conduct high-quality survey research of current and future social and economic issues. SESRI is an initiative of Qatar University, in association with the Institute for Social Research (ISR ) at the University of Michigan. Founded in 1977, Qatar University (http://www.qu.edu.qa/) is the national university of the state of Qatar, an established and dynamic institution dedicated to academic and research excellence. Established in 1948, the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research (http://www.isr.umich.edu/) is among the world’s oldest academic survey research organizations, and a world leader in the development and application of social science methodology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate regular communication across project team members, research operations, administration, leadership, clients, vendors, and another stakeholder
- Maintain project calendar and monitoring tools and ensure that deadlines are met
- Assist project team in quality control review, including monitoring data as it is collected
- Facilitate project status updates and meetings and prepare notes
- Inform project team of issues, troubleshoot, and recommend solutions
- Write reports
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Bachelor or Master’s in the relevant field
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
- Experience Certificates.
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and dependents according to HRM Law.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.