DECRA Track Research Fellow
SALARY RANGE: $93,615 to $110,725 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term to 31 December 2019
LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
FURTHER INFORMATION: Previous applicants need not apply
ABOUT THE ROLE
The DECRA Track Research Fellow will initiate and conduct outstanding research in the area of social sciences and humanities on projects that align with one or more of the following research streams: Diversity and Identity; Development, Inequality and Well-being; Governance, Justice and Security; Heritage, Indigeneity and Sustainability.
This will include:
- Provide an excellent contribution to the Faculty’s research programs.
- Exhibit and/or publish high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contribute to the achievement of Deakin’s strategic goals in research, engagement and innovation.
- Contribute to the research achievement of the Faculty.
- PhD in a relevant discipline and/or other relevant qualifications and experience.
- Emerging reputation in research and scholarship through publications and/or exhibitions.
- Success in obtaining external research funding.
- Ability to make a contribution to communities through research.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Cayla Edwards, Tel: +61 3 9244 6658, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 14 January 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.