- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Medicine is a national leader in learning, teaching and research, with close affiliations to a number of Australia’s finest hospitals, research institutes and health care organisations. With a strong presence at UNSW Kensington campus, the Faculty has staff and students in teaching hospitals in Sydney as well as regional and rural areas of NSW including Albury Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
About the role
- $101K - $113K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term until 30 June 2022
- Part-time (21 hours per week)
The NHMRC Centre for Air pollution and health Research (CAR) has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the team as the Operations Manager. In this position you will be responsible for a range of activities including: organisation of workshop/symposia, training and development activities for postdoctoral fellows/PhD students, recruitment, financial management, grant administration and reporting requirements. The position will provide a pivotal coordinating role for the centre and will be involved in the environmental health translation activities for the centre.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A PhD in environmental, biological, medical or health sciences related field with research experience in environmental, biological, medical or health sciences related field;
- Postdoctoral research experience in environmental, biological, medical or health sciences related field; and
- Demonstrated experience in the recruitment of staff, postdoctoral research fellows and PhD students and proven track record in the development of metrics to review and monitor the performance review of others.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Professor Guy Marks
T: 61 419 251 565
Applications close: Wednesday, 22 November 2017