Engineering Research Center Administrator
Tracking Code 9109/K0117
The Engineering Research Center (ERC) is a grant backed, interdisciplinary Center with activities related to research, education, public outreach and industry. This Center works in a collaborative and interactive nature with four other sub-award institutions throughout the country to facilitate these initiatives.
This role is part of a team that provides the operational logistics which support the Center's initiatives. Coordination and follow-through in multiple operational areas is essential to support evolving program directions and collaborations, compliance protocols, faculty updates for awards and publications, assistance with new proposal development and meetings and events.
- collaborative interaction with administrative staff in the Photonics Center, affiliated faculty departments, the sub-award institutions, and BU central offices.
- contribution to the design, use and maintenance of database repositories for the extensive research data related to the Center's initiatives.
- collection and entry of information to database repositories, and to sponsor systems for reporting.
- assistance with new proposal development
- collaborative orchestration of meetings and events.
Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years of experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
This is a grant funded position?
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular