Professor of Integral Design
SALARY RANGE: An attractive remuneration package to be negotiated (plus 17% super) EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Professor will be responsible for providng outstanding research and academic leadership in the area of Integral Design and promote the School within relevant corporate, government, industry, academic and professional communities in Australia and internationally.
This will include:
- Providing intellectual leadership beyond their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity, including recognition as a public intellectual.
- Leading major research projects as a chief investigator, including internal and external collaboration to create new insights and opportunities.
- Teaching across all levels and modes (including for example in the cloud) at the national and international levels.
- Providing innovative leadership towards the implementation of the University’s Strategic Agenda.
- PhD in a relevant field (or equivalent) Experience, Knowledge and Skills.
- Successful record of research and publications in an area aligned with the school focus on “Integral Design Futures”.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of partnerships with professional associations and domestic overseas educational institutions and industry.
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of University teaching and learning in the areas of on and off-campus, lifelong learning and flexible and on-line delivery.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Richard Shields Tel: +61 3 8610 6135, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 3 December, 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.