Speech Pathologist/Clinical Educator
- Coordinate the paediatric fluency program within the La Trobe Communication Clinic
- Part time (40%), continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- HEO7 $81,184 - $89,635 per annum pro rata plus up to 17% superannuation
The La Trobe Communication Clinic in the School of Allied Health is a teaching, learning and research facility where students attain clinical experience in diagnosis and client management. The position of Speech Pathologist/ Clinical Educator reports to the Clinic Manager and works in close collaboration with academic colleagues in the Discipline of Speech Pathology.
About the role
The successful candidate will undertake a variety of functions including but not limited to:
- Provision of quality clinical services to the paediatric fluency clients
- Clinical teaching and supervision of students enrolled at La Trobe University
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role,
- You will have a recognised qualification within the field of speech pathology and will be eligible for membership of Speech Pathology Australia with at least 4years of clinical experience as a speech pathologist
- A commitment to speech pathology and quality student education
- You must have a strong analytical, time management and computer skills.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Thursday 23rd November 2017
Position Enquiries: Nikki Worthington, Clinic Manager Ph. +61 (03) 9479 1842 or E: N.Worthington@latrobe.edu.au
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description and attach these with your application.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turns 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.