- Continuing, Part Time (0.4 FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $43,839 to $52,060 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $37,154 to $44,121 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses medical and imaging sciences, clinical sciences, psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are also continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, oral health and chiropr actic.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will supervise clinical learning within the Master of Clinical Psychology by initiating and maintaining industry links and partnerships, supporting students in the clinical experience, facilitating clinical learning in practice based courses and contributing to quality outcomes in clinical learning through scholarly activities, research and/or relevant professional activities.
- You are expected to make contributions to the teaching effort of the University and to carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the discipline.
You Will Be:
- Coaching others and fostering other people’s professional development.
- Being a high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- A Masters level qualification in Clinical Psychology (essential)
- Membership of AHPRA as registered Clinical Psychologist (essential)
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain (essential)
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32183
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 16 November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.