Associate Lecturer in Nursing
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Total Remuneration $77,008 to $104,116 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $65,265 to $88,239 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. With health programs at the fore front of the University’s core business, courses are structured to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities here in Australia. CQUniversity and the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your academic career.
Your New Role:
In this role as an Associate Lecturer – Nursing, you will actively contribute to the Nursing program particular at the undergraduate and graduate diploma leave and to carry out activities which will develop your scholarly, research and professional expertise relevant to the profession or discipline. The successful applicant will have a high level of interpersonal qualities, with a proven ability in the education of nursing students including the ability to write course materials and teach in clinical and academic fields of nursing.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Delivering quality teaching and learning facilitation across a range of styles including flexible delivery modes and multi-campus delivery.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Possession of an undergraduate nursing degree and current progress towards a Masters qualification (essential).
- Registered as a nurse (Division 1) in Australia, evidence of meeting NMBA Recency of Practice registration standards (essential).
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or ability to successfully complete within 12 months of commencement; or Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education or equivalent (or a willingness to complete one) (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32178
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 15th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply