Lecturer in Nursing
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $92,886 to $110,303 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. We focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. With health programs at the fore front of the University’s core business, courses are structured to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities here in Australia.
Your New Role:
- As the Lecturer in Nursing, you will contribute to the Nursing program by being involved in developing and delivering profession-specific courses in both face-to-face and online bodes and demonstrate scholarly and professional achievement in the Nursing Discipline.
- You will teach into undergraduate courses including preparation and delivery of lectures, seminars, conduct tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and/or studio sessions as required.
You Will Be:
- Enhancing the effectiveness of individuals by providing training and development opportunities to others
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that require interaction and mutual support
- Continuously improve and explore new ways to do your job successfully.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Lecturer in Nursing please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Possession of an undergraduate nursing degree as well as a Masters qualification with a minimum three years recent post registration clinical experience.
- Registered as a Nurse (Division 1) in Australia, evidence of meeting NMBA Recency of Practice registration standards. AHPRA site.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or ability to successfully complete within 12 months of commencement.
- Completed PHD, or working towards PhD in relevant discipline. (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32177
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 15th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply