- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton City
- Total Remuneration: $58,935 to $60,410 (including a cash salary of $49,948 to $51,198, plus superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. The Facilities Management Directorate is an innovated and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role:
As a Facilities Assistant you will provide effective support to other teams including supply, cleaning, grounds and maintenance team’s within your designated campus, performing minor short-term duties related to each of these groups. You will provide ‘all round’ support to the functional operations of facilities maintenance. You will be required to work independently or as a team as required.
You Will Be:
- Working within carefully documented policies, procedures and other rules for doing business.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures, cleaning equipment and the ability to correctly identify and use chemicals (essential).
- Knowledge of simple tasks involving labour, minor maintenance, workplace upkeep and limited grounds care skills (essential).
- Knowledge of stores and warehousing processes including freight handling and familiarity with the processes of receipting and dispatching of goods including dangerous goods (essential).
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety requirements and demonstrated ability to work in compliance with WH&S provisions (essential).
- Completion of Year 12 without relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education/training (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32175
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 15th November 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply